Artists United

Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 21, 2012 New Information

Local artists stopped by the Gas Station in Adams Hill today and with the exception of a few who may have not gotten the invitation, the project is well underway.  If you are a local artist and have not received your panel, please let me know right away so that we might coordinate you and your panel.  Two artists have already responded to the email I sent earlier this afternoon. 


If anyone has become too busy or wants to opt out for any reason, it's perfectly okay.  We have a waiting list of artists who will be happy to participate.  No harm. No foul.  


EVERYONE:   
I'd like to receive your panel as soon as possible.   
My original idea was to have the panels all delivered to the Gas Station in the middle of June.  That final deadline (Saturday, June 16th)  will stay in place, but it would be so helpful to have as many as possible as early as possible so I don't have to rush the assembly process.  


Thank you to all the artists whom I met today.  The energy and good will are flowing like anything!


Stay tuned.  Thanks, michael

No comments:

Post a Comment